Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hat Hair.

Madonna already happened, get over it. No one becomes great with insane haircuts. I hate people who say stuff like, "my body is a canvas, i am a living work of art..." that's not a direct quote, but it sounds like something she would say. I don't care if Kanye thinks she's cool enough to co-headline a tour with him. He's one of these people too. They belong together, so his opinion doesn't mean shiz.

Her head looks like a helicopter pad for toys. Or something you would rest a pizza on. I mean, I know it's difficult to find a hat that looks good, but this is going a little overboard. Maybe she's going for a French painter look though...I mean she has a...what, paintbrush in her hand? Don't know why. At first I thought she was eating yogurt.

Sad thing? For a while I thought that if I got a tattoo, it would be a peace sign on the underside of my wrist. I even drew it there in marker and left it for a few days. No more. This is why you don't get tattoos, because someday some poseur pop artist will show up with the same thing and you automatically become a follower of HER genius. Barf.

-CE

--Photo courtesy of WENN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment