Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Such Good Taste.


I know, it's Taylor Swift again. She just left the view- kind of discussed KanyeGate, but tried to focus on her music and HER career. Not His. I'm over the entire situation. Kanye lame. Taylor awesome. But, I'm obsessed with her dress. So cute - age appropriate most importantly! Because really, we can't say that about Skanky Hayden or Whorey Miley.

You know what this dress reminds me of (sans the blue and ribbon).  Great minds think alike.


Really, look closely. Don't you see it? I totally can. Actually, there was a bow on the side. By the way, this is me and popYEAH!'s faithful reader, Abby, before our high school's fall formal. We love Abby. She's so funny... This might be our first legit shoutout. WhooHoo, Abby!!
-TM

Theo, I've totally shouted out to Abby before. And a ton of other people. 
-CE

Abby, I'm sorry Court had to be so cruel.
-TM 

1 comment:

  1. way to crush my hopes and dreams courtney!

    i knew there was a reason i enjoyed theo's posts more.

    ReplyDelete