Thursday, September 10, 2009

Umm... Hold on

Slightly confused.

Why is Kim signing Khloe's PETA picture - naked PETA picture?

I cannot understand sisterly love - since I don't have a sister, but I have friends that I love. With that said, I have no intention of signing their nudie pics.

But, I'm glad she's back to dark hair. Much better look. I think people look best with their natural hair color and without tanning too much. Maybe, it's just my opinion as a black girl, but people that are too tan make me want to throw up. Really, I'm not kidding. It looks disgusting- and unnatural.

-TM

Photos courtesy of Splash News Online.

1 comment:

  1. there wouldn't even be a need for you to reject signing a picture like that...i mean really, could you imagine any of us posing nude?

    okay, i didn't mean imagine it but you catch my drift.

    ReplyDelete