Monday, June 22, 2009

Sexy Time


As in, I really want some with Michael Ealy aka the guy from Beyonce's video for "Halo". At first, I was going to write about how much I despise her new videos, but well played, Sasha Fierce, well played. She threw him in "Halo" and I completely forgot what I was going to say, which was...

Oh, yeah. Sorry. It's the eyes- his eyes are amazing and then the teeth. Saaaawoooon.

The song was written about Jay-Z and the light SashaFierceBeyonce sees around his head. And, I totally see one around Michael and Jay's head. I wouldn't fight either of them.

But, back to Beyonce. The "Halo" video is a nice break from seeing her and two randoms (possibly one tranny?) dancing on either side of her aka "Ego" and "Single Ladies" and "Diva". But, even in "Halo" video she feels the need to dance, and for someone trying to become an actress I find it hard to believe she's into M.E., which really can't be a stretch.

So, basically what I'm trying to tell Beyonce is that I personally want more guys in her videos than dancing. I think that's a reasonable request, no?

I should throw in a picture of Beyonce, but we know what she looks like. And, M.E. needs his space.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment