Thursday, June 25, 2009

She.

Zooey Deschanel. Of the folk duo She and Him (with M. Ward being the Him) and other small and random movies (Including Almost Famous, my favorite). If I somehow landed in a movie where something crazy happened and I ended up switching bodies with someone, I would want that someone to be Zooey.

Seriously, how adorable is she? Has an awesome voice, good actress, has that whole Snow White fair skin/dark hair thing going on. Most of all, she was in a Oliver Peoples campaign with one of my top five loves, Matt Costa last year, directed by Autumn De Wilde. I've attached it below.

But I digress into envy. She and Joseph Gordon- Levitt have a movie coming out on July 17th called 500 Days of Summer. Heard it is divine, and that Joseph G-L is awesome in it. Definitely a metamorphasis from his 3rd Rock from the Sun days. Even 10 Things I Hate About You. Hmm.A pattern emerges. He does a lot of work with numbers in the title. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe he's eccentric? Wonder if he makes them change movie titles just to suit his crazy superstition. Doubt it, he doesn't seem the type, but it's a fun thought.

This movie might be my favorite of the whole summer. Doesn't have much competition besides Harry Potter, but still.

-CE





--Photos courtesy of gettyimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment