Friday, June 19, 2009

Jonas Bros on Fire!

This picture frighted me- because for one second I thought that someone did what I've been secretly wanting to do for months. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad, but in the end, like I would be doing the world a service.

Because someone just needs to freaking burn Joe Jonas' weave.

At first I thought it would take care of itself. I mean, look at it- the thing looks like it has enough hairspray around it to fuel the fourth of July. I just figured it would go down like in Zoolander. Someone lights up near it and...well, I just pictured his eugogooly going something like this:

Kevin Jonas: "If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's (tween rock star's) life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight (hair spray fight) accident."

I guess I'm still on the hook for this one though. Wish me luck.

-CE

--Photos courtesy of WENN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment