Monday, June 29, 2009

Role Model? Yeah, No.

"If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.”

- Transformers Megan Fox tells the Times of London

If your idea of a role model is the epitome of everything that pisses me off, such as being the most illiterate fame whore since Avril Lavigne...then you are that type of role model. Yeah.

Going to see Transformers tonight. Here's what I'm hoping for. Megan angering me will stay in the fun, 'I can make fun of her' phase, and NOT enter into the danger zone headache phase. Also, I am hoping my Shia crush does not grow. Please God in heaven, keep my Shia crush the tiny irksome thing it is now.

If I have even one Le Sigh Shia dream tonight, I'm not waking up. My body will just automatically shut down. Transformers is already costing me more than $8.00.

-CE

--Photos courtesy of gettyimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment