Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jason Behr's Star on the Rise?



Anyone remember Roswell? Because I sure do. The golden days of the WB, how we miss you- Buffy, Felicity, Dawson's Creek. Roswell was probably the most under-rated of these, especially considering that I just rewatched Felicity this year and it is...frightening. Felicity is a stalker. She's not an artsy girl with cool hair and interesting thoughts. That show is like American Psycho but for a college-age girl. Who legitimately decides on where they're going to college because of a guy they've...only talked to once? AT graduation? Felicity.

But I digress. Apparently Jason Behr, who virtually disappeared after his WB days, has a new movie coming out, and we are thankful for it. I mean, look at a picture of him then, and now? hotter. How has he not been working? Anyway, the movie is called "Frost" about a player-type guy who finds out his childhood sweetheart is getting married, and...well, you know the rest. No one of any importance is in it, and it will probably only have limited release, but...I would say probably a solid girls night rental. To be followed by that Roswell marathon we all need to have.

How is it that chain-smoking pout face Katherine Heigl was the only one that had a career after this? Fame is fickel. But I leave you with this memory. Maria was my fave:

Maria : You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.
Liz : No way. Maria, that is so in your imagination. Max Evans? (points to her face) This? No, un uh..it's not...
Maria : And with those cheeks! Preciosita tan linda!
Liz : Maria! And, and even if it weren't I'm going out with Kyle. I mean, he's steady and loyal, and he appreciates me.
Maria : Sounds like you're describing a poodle.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment