Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FINALLY!

Court will tell you, I love college football. Live for it. Last year, my parents and I went to Miami for the Orange Bowl!! UC ended up losing, but it was a ton of fun. My dad, a former UC player, got to hang with all of his old buddies. There were a lot of, "This can't be Theo!" moments. And, the weekend was organized by men- mistake that will be corrected next year.


So, don't get us confused. I cheer for Cincinnati and Florida (in that order), Courtney is a Notre Dame fan. UC is not ranked in the top 25, YET, but wait for us. UF is number one, while ND came in as 23.

This season, Court and I will be trying to keep you updated with our thoughts of the season. And, remember... its us- these won't just be football thoughts :]

-Theo, GO UC.

PS. UF - Saturday vs. Charleston Southern.
UC - Monday vs. Rutgers on ESPN!
ND - Saturday vs. Nevada!

Yeah, GO IRISH! Haha I'll be at the game Saturday, so I'll try to post pics and my thoughts (however limited) about the game.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment