Wednesday, September 2, 2009

To Dye For.

Ok I have made an incredible discovery that I think is going to throw some of you, and definitely my sister for a total loop. Anna Paquin was the little girl in Fly Away Home. For those of you unfamiliar, it's a movie my sister and I would watch over and over again, about a girl who's mother dies and she has to go live with her estranged father, and she discoveres these...ducks I think in a patch of woods that is being flattened and nurses them to health, and then they somehow become a news story as they make their flight south for the winter. Or something. Anyways, it's an awesome movie and I can't believe she was it it- Megan and I have watched it a thousand times. She gave to Nylon , about going blonde for the role of Sookie Stackhouse on True Blood.
"I don't look like a Barbie doll, and I probably never will. People are incredibly literal sometimes in how they view you. You have dark hair and pale skin? You must be brooding. The second you dye your hair blond and get a spray tan, people treat you as if you're a bit stupider and happier."
-CE
Photos courtesy of Nylon.


2 comments:

  1. ducks, courtney? really? they were canada geese. seriously?!





    haha and now i feel like the twi-hards that aren't using the swears with lainey but are still being epically ridiculous in their criticisms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the swears! I love it. Whatevs. Thought they were ducks.

    I knew other people out there in the world liked fly away home.
    -CE

    ReplyDelete