Thursday, September 3, 2009

Harry Potter Must Not Be a Silly Actor!

Say the title in a high Dobby voice, and you will die laughing. Love Dobby! Aww. Dobby. Anyways, before I cry, here's a quote Daniel gave the Daily Star:

"I hate celebrity culture but I’m unavoidably part of it. These people are celebrities as a by-product of what they do. People read every little thing about Peter Andre and Jordan
and I couldn’t care less. They don’t want to work, have no interests, no passions, nothing and yet they seem to be held up on pedestals. I don’t think they should be trying to push themselves onto us. It does annoy me of course, but I’m part of it."

I love Daniel Radcliffe! This is exactly how I feel. It sounds ironic, I know- but the point is, we don't (or try not to) blog about people who don't matter. Lindsay Lohan, Leanne Rimes, Miley Homewrecker, so on and so forth. People who have nothing to give to the world except their celebrity.

Also- check this out, someone is holding up a picture they got developed at Costco for him to sign. How cute is that? I kind of love him in this leather jacket too. Very sexy.

Daniel Radcliffe has been talking about how he doesn't party with the rest of the HP cast anymore because he is trying to be a more serious actor.
I used to play a lot of pranks in the past but I want to be a more mature, serious actor now. I don’t get involved with drinking or partying with the cast anymore.”

This is in serious contrast to a popYEAH! favorite and Harry Potter co-star Rupert Grint.

"When I'm drunk I like to cause mischief. I'll steal props like the broomsticks from the Harry Potter set and bring them out to the pub for comedy value. It seems funny at the time. Trouble is I usually get too trashed to remember what happened the next day."

Le sigh. I had such high hopes for him. I am slightly worried him. A ginger's future is already so bleak, he better get serious about his career before he wakes up hung over one morning and the Ron Weasley glow has worn off.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Zimbio.

No comments:

Post a Comment