Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"That's a dealbreaker, ladies!"

Yum! I love me some Terrell Owens. He's sexy and arrogant. I don't like the arrogant part, but he can back it up! You can even see his best asset in this picture - his mouth, you pervs! His teeth are amazing. I love smiles. They are by far the biggest deal breaker. I could tolerate the cockiness longer than jacked up teeth.

Don't judge me. My mother raised me this way.

Well, VH1 has already requested a second season of "The T.O. Show." As someone who thoroughly enjoys trashy television, I must say this show was a must see on my list. Not to mention one of T.O.'s love interests is a former Gator Volleyball player, Kari Klinkenborg.

Tall athletic babies. My dreams come true! Cannot wait for season two.

-TMP.S. I cannot wait for 30 rock.

1 comment: