Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Drown Me in Your Tears.

Watched this last night at the insistence of my roommate Katie- which is putting it lightly- I muted it during a commercial and she almost jumped across the room to strangle me.

I have to admit, it was totally enthralling. Those legit ten seconds where he says nothing...that's a long time on TV. An eternity for Kanye, who is used to filling up every second possible with as many words as can come out of his mouth.

I was like, woah, maybe this is legit...but then he put on the sunglasses, at the very end. Just look. Wipes away his "tears" and puts on the stunna shades. Indoors, at 10 p.m.

Then...wait, he's blaming this on the fact that he's busy? Serious Kanye? This is like Mischa Barton with her "wisdom teeth". Lets substitute "I haven't taken a break" for the more truthful "I was wasted, and I'm an asshole". 
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment