Monday, September 7, 2009

Right Guy, Wrong Girl.

I'm sorry- do they not have Marilyn Manson in Sweden? Does Alexander Skarsgard not understand how tainted Evan Rachel Wood is? Like tainted yogurt- remember? Technically it's still good, but... you just can't bring yourself to take it out of the fridge.

Apparently Alexander isn't aware of this rule. Lainey Gossip is reporting exclusively that the two stars are- hold onto your gag reflexes- dating. I know, I know. Almost gagged in the middle of my modern drama class, and yes, it is ironic. Cause this is definitely going to cause some drama in the True Blood crowd. We loves us some Eric Northman.

I understand how she could be attracted to him, that's a no brainer. But then comes the question that women have been asking for centuries- how could he possibly like HER? Did he not see how hard she was trying to seem effortless as the vampire queen on True Blood? That's how she is in real life too, desperately trying to seem effortless. Look at this picture. She is straining to keep her smile coy and her voice raspy.

Ugh. This is exactly what I was talking about earlier with Edward Norton- dating the wrong girl can ruin the right guy. Alexander Skarsgard is quickly falling out of my graces. Luckily I still have Eric Northman. Le sigh, love Eric. True Blood's season finale is next Sunday.
-CE
Photos courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment