Monday, September 7, 2009

A Really Mysterious Edward.

Edward Norton and his girlfriend, film producer Shauna Robertson were spotted walking together in SoHo on Saturday afternoon after eating lunch together.

I love Edward Norton, but I cannot figure him out. Maybe this is part of my fascination. What kind of girl does he go for? He has been engaged to Salma Hayek and Courtney Love. I think we can safely agree that they are on very opposite ends of the spectrum. I know nothing about this girl, so I can't properly judge, but I am left alternately confused and intrigued. One can tell a lot about someone by the person by the person they date.

For instance, I loved Chris Pine. But once he had that "thing" with Audrina Patridge...ew. Gone. So in Edward Norton's case, Courtney Love is gross, while Salma Hayek I love. What's a girl to do?

Watch The Painted Veil. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to. Naomi Watts is not quite so annoying, but Edward is magic.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment