Sunday, September 6, 2009

Heart Palpitations.

Is this picture a joke? Seriously...I could chug 4 Redbulls in under a minute and my heart would not do the crazy things that it did when I caught a glimpse of this. Seriously...boy needs to start driving an Escalade or something so I can stop this damn obsession. Hate people who drive Escalades. He was jay walking in some of these pictures, it's a stretch, but...I'm desperate.

I would like to point out that Ryan Gosling has gotten hotter since The Notebook. I know- I can feel the hate and exasperated gasps (this means you Abby) but seriously, hotter right? I was kind of so-so on him in The Notebook, probably because I accidentally went on opening night and was surrounded by loudly swooning tween girls. Someone had to take the brunt of that wrath. We get it loudly swooning tweens- OMG you would "just die!!!" Seriously, no one is stopping you.
Sorry, I have issues. I still won't go see a movie on opening night unless forced. Anyways, no idea who this girl is in the pictures. I'm going to assume just a friend, because... it's what I have to do to survive. Sorry. Plus there is the relationship space consistent with the Grand Canyon between them, so I say friends or she's just some random on the street who decided to walk beside him for a while to get in magazines. So maybe this is just a pity walk.
-CE
Photos courtesy of Just Jared.

2 comments:

  1. haha... truth be told, i didn't see the notebook for almost a year after it came out. i refused to give in to the hype. but i would definitely have to agree, as loins-quivering hot as he was in the notebook, he has gotten hotter. he was too clean in the notebook... well as clean as a lumber boy can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's true, it's true! Now with his "macabre" band he has a bit of an edge to him. Drives a motorcycle and cool car. I feel like he's heading out to go race for pinks.
    -CE

    ReplyDelete