Friday, August 28, 2009

Awww Shucks

I love Taylor Swift (pictured with T Pain for their rap - a must see). I was once ashamed to admit this - really, I labeled her CD, Voldemort in my car.

But, now, now, I will openly admit I love her music and her. I feel like she's someone I'd want to hangout with for smoothies. And, I don't have smoothies with just anyone!

But, here she is at Madison Square Garden last night. She takes two minutes to compose herself before she begins - to thank the crowd. If Britney did this, I'd say STFU. I wouldn't believe it for a second, or even Miley. She'd take the time to find another 22 year old loser. While Taylor absorbs, Miley scoops.



Taylor later said, "I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to say this: MSG, welcome to the Fearless tour." How you not love her? Even Rihanna sent her flowers! That gives me a seal of approval.

She's almost as good as comfort food, and just about as sweet.

Yes... I am listening to Taylor Swift right now.
-TM

I've had smoothies with Theo.
-CE

1 comment:

  1. okay can i just say that i don't necessarily like her music but i like her as a person? i really liked the mtv prom date show they had for her. she's adorable and quite authentic.

    i would also like to say that i am the proud owner of voldemort right now.

    ReplyDelete