Monday, August 17, 2009

Tween Nightmares.

Alright, I hate to talk about Twilight too much in one day, but this picture leaves me no choice. Are teenage girls really supposed to be attracted to anyone in this picture? Kellan Lutz looks like a Ralph Lauren version of Christian Bale in American Psycho, Robert Pattinson looks like he's about to throw up and Jackson Rathbone, whom I have loved since his brief, but wonderful Beautiful People days (remember that awesome show on ABC Family with that annoying girl? Yeah, he was in it), looks like Prince Gerhart from the Black Tie episode in season one of 30 Rock. For those of you who don't know the reference, I've attached a picture. Prince Gerhart Hapsburg- think the product of centuries of inbreeding. That is Jackson Rathbone in this picture.

Harsh? Maybe. Ok, yes. But I'm feeling mean tonight- my knee hurts like all get out, and when that happens, there are generally a few casualties, just ask Theo. The Twilight men can take one for the team.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Splash News.

2 comments:

  1. I know, right!? He needs to fix whatever it is that has gone wrong, 'cause it has gone waaaay wrong.

    ReplyDelete