Wednesday, August 26, 2009

C-Bale Beat Down?

UGH. Theo was right. Megan Fox is said to have signed on to play Catwoman in the sequel to The Dark Knight. So basically this hoe gets to work with Michael Caine and Christian Bale. C-Bale is not having any of it. I can tell you that right now- there will be some kind of melt down on his end from her mouthy idiotness.

Angelina Jolie was apparently in negotiations for the role, and I think we can all agree that she would have been a much better choice. Unless...you don't think she was passed up because she's too old? Megan "Swampthang" Fox has more sex appeal than the original herself? Can't be.

She and Christian would actually have to...kiss. Gross. Nay, repulsive. Like, I just threw up a little. Guaranteed my sister is pulling out her hair as we speak- Christian Bale is sacred to her.

I am still hoping this is just a rumor. Or C-Bale freaks out and gets her banned from making movies. That would be wonderful.

In the meantime, lets revisit one of my favorite moments- Seth Rogan talks about how he was just completely rejected by Megan Fox.
-CE

Photo courtesy of Zimbio.

No comments:

Post a Comment