Monday, August 24, 2009

So, Close!


Faithful followers will know that I love Skins, from BBCAmerica. Love it, it's one of my favorite television shows. So, when I read that it was coming to the US, I texted my best frands to inform them...

But, then I did my research.

"MTV is to create an American version of hit E4 teen drama Skins and has promised to "preserve the authenticity" of the UK version, which included graphic scenes of drug taking, drinking, swearing and casual sex." Got that from UK newspaper, the Guardian.

MTV is lying. Unless they plan on showing Skins on HBO it is not possible. It just isn't. You can't even say the F word on television.

I'm not sure what I expected, but Skins was so close to being available to my friends. Guess, I'm going to have to wait til thanksgiving again.

-TM

Theo. How many times must we have this conversation? Don't text until you know the facts! I was so excited! Now I must live with disappointment until I borrow your Skins episodes.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment