Monday, August 17, 2009

Twitter Twats.

Daisy-Mae Dolittle met with her boyfriend John Boy to have a fight about their relationship after lunch at a studio.

You may have heard about their breakup. Why might you have heard about it? Because they insist on sharing every detail with the rest of the world.
He said: People mistake stupidity for bravery way too easily.
She said: Yeah. I love when people mistake bravery with writing a few stupid tweets trying to make it seem like they don't care. You're afraid to love.
WHAT? I am so traumatized for this girl. I would rather she realize she's making an ass of herself, like the Kardashians. Oh Lord, I don't want to see what's in this girl's future. Probably something akin to the Britney Spears/K Fed romance. Oh the horrible, horrible cycle of life.
Something tells me her stripper dance at the Teen Choice awards was less for the masses and more to make him unafraid to love. Barf- if you listen to them, their love is the new Princess Bride. Instead of "As you wish," it's "Just be real!" Because guys with ponytails who dress in the exact same outfit as their ex-girlfriends are the picture of truth. You know what I mean.

She probably doesn't even know what The Princess Bride is. I should have said The Notebook. Oh, wait- I forgot, she's a Radiohead "fan". She's cool.

Him: Just recorded a demo. Now I'm sitting on the couch wondering why we as humans try to pretend everything's OK when it isn't. Just be real.

Her: Everything IS ok. Honestly. I can't change you're mind and your heart no longer belongs to me. Maybe YOU'RE the one pretending you're fine


"We as humans"? What else would we be, monkeys? Birds? We as...God-awful singers? Sigh. Cheer up emo kid- no one cares. That real enough for you?
-CE
Photo courtesy of Zimbio.

No comments:

Post a Comment