Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm so old

Yeah, that's how I felt this morning. Last night, for my birthday, some friends took me to P.F. Changs and then to see 500 Days of Summer, which I really liked. Court summed it up really well, music was good and BLUE WAS THE SPOT COLOR. Big Time!

But, last night, I looked up the guy that played Paul- because like a grandma I recognized him, but didn't have the slightest clue why.

All day, I was like, "Why am I supposed to look him up?" "Who was I supposed to look up?" Then, it hit me, so I'm writing about him now. Him being Matthew Gray Gubler. I knew his face from watching Criminal Minds.

He's cute, totally up Court's alley, right? Even better, he's smart. MGG's mother is was the first woman to be Las Vegas' chairman and his grandparents founded the first radio station in Vegas. But, back to Matthew- he's a graduate of NYU with a major in film. And, he directed, edited, and co-produced a music video for the Killers. But, before that he was a model, so shocked!

Court says she appreciates frizzy hair, let's see if that's true. We can see Matthew in Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel as the voice of Simon!

Do we have a poor man's James Franco on our hands?

-TM

I would not date him. But for one reason and one reason only: while I appreciate the reality-use of frizzy hair in movies, look at his hair! I can tell you, that shiz is a nightmare to deal with. Think of our children! Those poor kids would have the worst fro's.
Also going to NYU does not make you super smart. Lets think about someone we know who goes to NYU who is not smart, kind of psycho. Yeah. You've got it now.

But I def. second the poor man's James thing. But I'll hold out for the real thing with nice, workable hair.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment