Tuesday, August 25, 2009

President Jonas.

Molly is going to make fun of me so hardcore for this, because I give her so much flak about loving the JoBro's. But I have to admit- Nick is rocking this suit. He looks très chic.

Nick was in Washington at the National Press Club to speak about Diabetes. Can you believe this kid is only 16? Well, we all know that his nickname is "Mr. President", and it may be a bit of a joke, but Nick isn't laughing:

"I've always had this dream of being President one day. As much as I joke about it and kind of say it to get a laugh, it is somewhat serious. I don't know if it will happen."

This is what happens when you become a pop star at the ripe old age of tween. You get a kid who suddenly believes it is even possible for him to become president. What is this country coming to?

Haha I kid, I kid- but seriously, if we have a JoBro for president...I just don't think I could take it. He's already a pop star. Don't be greedy Nick Jonas. Some of us are struggling to make even one of our many dreams come true before we die, not just before we get to high school.
-CE
Photo courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment