Friday, August 21, 2009

Buffy Popping Out.

Yay! Love seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar out and about. Love that she's preggers even more. Always thought she and Freddie Prinze Jr. were so adorable. Especially when they disappeared basically from Hollywood. Yet again, something very normal.

She was spotted leaving the Brentwood Market with her dog yesterday, very pregnant, obviously. This is another thing I love- she has a huge effing dog. What does this say? This says that she is grounded, because a little dog you can just put in a carry on and take with you everywhere. A big dog is a committment. When you leave, you worry about what to do it.

It also says "leave me alone, I don't want to be bothered or else my huge, kind of fug dog will attack you. And I will stake you." Paris Hilton's tiny dog says "PLEASE take a picture of me, por favor! Or she will lose me again!"

Love love love love Sarah Michelle Gellar. Go Buffy alum this week, they're really stepping it up.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Splash News.

No comments:

Post a Comment