Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Little Less Than Sparkling.

Stop scratching at your screen, it's just his face. I know, I did it too.

Apparently, they are markers for post-production when they go in and add the sparkling. Oh joy. I see a lot of spots, so, I don't exactly know how this works, but I'm going to take a guess and assume that a lot of spots means a lot of sparkle.

Oh Lord help us with Stephenie Meyers and her dazzle. These are pictures from the filming of the scene in Italy...I assume the one where he's going to reveal himself in the middle of the festival.

I guess someone wised up and decided to get that six pack. Wonder how they're going to explain that? Eh, they probably won't. Although I'm sure ten years from now someone on VH1 will be explaining the "movie mess up" to me the same way I learned that in one scene in Pretty Woman Julia is holding a pancake. A shot later she's holding a croissant.

I hate those shows.
-CE
Photo courtesy of EW Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment