Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Polite Placeholder


I think yikes is a nice way of saying you look terrible. It's a place holder, like interesting or nice. But, yikes was truly the best way to go with this one because Mary Kate you look like complete crap.

She's coming from yoga, so I'll give her that. MK's at a good weight now, so it's not that she's too thin either.

It's just that puffy face syndrome from maybe too many late nights? SMOKING TOO MANY CIGGYS? I can't put my finger on it. But, she was always my favorite and now I'm just not so sure.

You can always count on Ashley to look put together, Mary Kate... well, not so much. You can always count on her to... show up? Yes, you can always count on Mary Kate to make an appearance.

Hopefully, the next appearance will be better, she'll be promoting Beastly soon.

-TM

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment