Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Used to Love Weed(s)


I used to be obsessed. Watched it weekly, almost lived for it. But, then it got a little too gritty and just became a show I was forced to drop. You know, that show? When it comes down to it, you just can’t really justify watching it anymore.

That was Weeds for me; Showtime does that supposed spring/summer line up that makes shows impossible to watch without buying episode on iTunes.

Anyways, Season Five has brought us a pregnant Nancy Botwin (Mary-Louis Parker). But, I’m not getting involved because I’ll start racking up episodes in my iTunes-shopping cart.

But, I’m writing this for my friend, Megan, who told me to never write anything bad about Alanis Morissette. Now you might be asking why am talking about her? Well, dear readers, she is staring as Nancy’s OB/GYN.

Here’s a clip! It looks super ah-maz-ing, I had to stop myself from buying every episode. I miss it. I miss Weeds. I’m stopping before Apple gets more of my money.

Showtime always has the best shows, but they insist on having the worst air times.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment