Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Style Icon.

Hey all! Crazy day today, first day of classes! Already dropped one and picked up a harder one in it's place. So me. Also this new class has a much more expensive and expansive (it's freaking HUGE) text book.

So basically, lets hope this college education thing works out, 'cause I'm gonna have a lotta bills to pay. But what makes me happy when I'm feeling blue? True Blood. Here are some pics of Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer at Sea World a month ago.Why is Anna constantly so adorable? I think she's becoming my first style icon. This is a happy day- my sister will probably begin weeping. My lack of interest in shopping and style icons constantly frustrates her. No more dear sister! I finally have found my long sought after style icon, our beloved Sookie.

I haven't had a chance to watch the latest True Blood online yet. I'm saving it for a night when I can really focus on it. I've thought about watching it during the day in between classes, but it's just not the same. It feels wrong.
-CE

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I am so proud. Sookie is completely worthy of being your style icon. I love her and I find the enormous gap between her front teeth adorable. Snaps for Anna Paquin for not replacing her real teeth with scary fake Chiclet-teeth (I'm looking at you, Hilary Duff).

    ReplyDelete