Sunday, August 16, 2009

Literally Snake Skin Leggings.

''[Jacob and Bella] are so open, and they can tell each other everything. So it was very important for me and Kristen to grow very close before doing this.'' -Taylor Lautner to EW.

These are some awesome pictures that get me really pumped for the movie, because I've been really wary about the chemistry between them. Especially when he has that fugly long wig on. It weirds his face out.

Two notes: I really want Taylor's jacket, and...snake skin leggings? Not sure I would have made that choice.
I love Bella's hair in this picture. I say Bella's, because I know it's not Kristin's. Her eyes too, I suppose those are hers. But then she has to open her mouth, which I know for sure is hers:

''I love that kid. I would do anything for him. I would kill for him, literally.''


I will say to her what I once said to my friend Alison when she saw a couple on the street full on making out and said, "I'm going to throw up. EVERYWHERE." Everywhere Alison? Really. EVERYWHERE.Literally Kristen? Really. Literally.
-CE
Photos courtesy of EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment