Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Run With Werewolves.

UGH. I thought I was kind of over the whole Twilight mania thing, and...I saw this, and was instantly excited. I can't deny it. I am a total Jacob fan. Edward is obsessive and controlling- do you really want that for the rest of your life?

Jacob and Bella can have fun together. Their lives don't consist around one serious, intimate and life-altering moment after another. Jacob doesn't control Bella.

Jacob and Bella could have babies that wouldn't claw their way out of Bella's stomach. (RENEESME???! God, I won't go into that- Jacob would never let her name a poor child that).

I like Jacob more than anyone. Yes, even Bella. Don't hurt me twi-hards. Dare I say, I would hate to be Bella Swan. So serious and self important, busy with being so "different" all the time. It must be so damn difficult.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment