Friday, August 7, 2009

Most Annoying Couple Ever.


First of all, nothing annoys me more than Twitter, and Ashton Kutcher is guilty of perpetuating it just as much as he did those stupid trucker hats. What a wonderful three years of our lives those were.

Twitter takes fame whoring to a whole new level. Why are paparazzi even required these days, with twitter and twitter pic?

Let me tell you, if you had a near death experience, however mild, if the first thing you do is reach for your phone so that you can twitter about it...you're life is pathetic, and you probably should take that near death experience as a warning, to become less pathetic.

This is what Mr. and Mrs. Kutcher do presumably while still on the runway after their engine overheated and they had to make an emergency landing on a New York to Las Vegas flight:Yeah, let's make light of the situation. Huge joke. I'm sure Ashton was doing some super annoying cowboy yell when the plane was getting bumpy. Like,
"Yee-haw let's do that again! PS everybody, I use humor as a defense mechanism! I'm really scared shitless! I realize now that my life has meant absolutely nothing to the world, but I will forget this, should we land safely."

I assume it went something like that. Here's what the Mrs.'s had to say: If you had to make a legit emergency landing, would you still chill on the plane and take off again? Me, probably almost definitely not. I guess you would think the odds of something else happening are pretty slim, but still.

Anyways, like I said- Most Annoying Couple Ever.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment