Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shaq throws down a twitterifc gauntlet

Love Shaq, love him so much.

He just cracks me up and I can't wait for him to retire and do commentary because I'll be hanging off of every word he says. Do I have a crush? No, not at all. He's like a three year old, I can't understand a lot of what he says, he's some what disgusting and totally self centered, but then they give you a sticker and it's all okay. I love him like that.

But, anyways, Shaq is a twitter whore. He loves it and probably uses it like texting. And, now that he has a show to promote, "Shaq Vs" (bad title, I'm waiting for... the rest of the sentence), he's taken it upon himself to find fellow athletes he can compete against.

Most recently:

"Dear David Beckham. I know you have heard about my Shaq Vs show, anyway u will never score a goal on me. I challenge you, lil' man. David Beckham, I know you hear me. Don't be scared, don't make me call u out. Don't make me Tweet to two million people that yur scared of Shaq."

My money is totally on Becks, but Shaq will get his ratings cause if he can do one thing he can hype.

-TM

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment