Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Betty is a Badass.

HA! I've finally gotten up a Betty White post before Theo.

God I love her. She is so funny. I've never seen her flustered or stumble. Every male talk show host has an awed respect around her that no female guest ever receives.

Male talk show hosts tend to have an elevated opinion of themselves...probably from years of talking to people like Paris Hilton, but it's nice to know they recognize Betty. Yeah, I said recognize.

As in they better. Betty is bomb. The shiz. I mean, look at the picture. The woman is holding a crocodile. She's a badass.
Here you can find it on Perez. Hate how you can't embed stuff from his site. Ugh. I just hate him.

I have to say, the pants aren't the best on Betty, but it's not her. It's the pants.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment