Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMG Freaking A, He's So Cute.

I was about to go to bed when I saw this picture. Yowza. Sizzle. Yummy.

One look at those eyes and I can only think in two syllable words. Or less. My mind is like a 12 year olds texting convo.

-omg he SoOoOoO hott.
-cha gurl. ya know it.
-hs i's r so kewl.
-omg freaking a i wuld DYE if he looks a me.

No idea why there are two people having the grammatical Sodom and Gomorrah texting conversation over Chris Pine in my mind. But that was just my first thought. Thanks God (haha) I got over that.

My second thought is I hope he wears sunglasses and hats, because people with blue eyes have a higher risk of going blind. Yeah, I'm a freak. I worry about my imaginary boyfriend's ocular health. So?

Our sister blog, aWAKEning, wrote about Chris Pine love today, and if I was kind of ambivalent towards him before, I'm not now. Love the scruff. Hmm. Captain Kirk. Ok- focus. Yesterday was the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Luncheon, aka the people behind the Golden Globes. He was there.

Ok, now I can continue staring at him.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Splash News.

No comments:

Post a Comment