Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Duff Love.

I used to have no feelings whatsoever about Hillary Duff. She was just one of those whatever people, but now I've been wanting to blog about her for a while now. So after doing the whole Disney thing, she kind of went away for a bit, then did a guest spot on Law and Order: SVU and didn't totally suck, which is huge points in my book, and now... I LOVE her.

First of all, she's dating hockey player Mike Comrie and isn't a total ass about it like that Stepford Carrie Underwood, and she's not a total stick. Well, don't get me wrong, she isn't in any way pudgy either, but let's just say...she's won the Lindsay Lohan/Hillary Duff feud for more reasons than there are stars in the sky, one of them being that Lindsanity eats about as much as a dead person.

Duff started filming for her stint on Gossip Girl where she plays Olivia, some sort of star who goes to NYU with the "gang" and ends up rooming with Vanessa, and then becomes a romantic interest for Dan "I'm So Boring it Hurts" Humphrey. Gross. Hopefully my love for her can survive that yuck.

Seriously though, how adorable is she? Also, I'm pretty sure she is 5' 2'', like me, or somewhere close to that, which gives me hope for us short girls. Which I need because Theo informs me every chance she gets that the so-called Short Gene needs to be bred out of society. I am not allowed to marry someone under 6' so that humanity has a chance.

Big FML, but Hillary Duff GMH, for shorties, and because she can pull off hats. Girls know how impossible that is.
-CE
PS: THIS IS OUR 100TH POST!!! Now that's popYEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment