Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Idiot Without a Clue.

What the fug is going on here? I am legitimately scared for the future of my generation if this is how our Teen Choice winners are dressing.

I didn't choose this.

He needs to take that shirt off. Not for the obvious reasons either. I like James Dean, and I'm pretty sure James Dean would hate Ed Westwick. What's Ed's cause? Not wearing socks...or pants that fit? Or rolling up those pants so that they don't fit even worse? There are just so many, many things wrong here.

Which is what makes poor Ed an idiot without a clue.
-CE

2 comments:

  1. help! my closest has been raided and i just found the culprit!
    seriosly, i think my grandma has those shoes (God rest her soul) and those look very similar to my skinny jeans, along with that necklace. aye aye aye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's true, it's true! also, it took me like ten minutes to figure out the aye aye aye thing. but i get it now, and i love it.

    it was worth figuring out.

    ReplyDelete