Friday, August 14, 2009

Flipping Out.

You saw the Entertainment Weekly cover from earlier today- but what I just stumbled upon was this video of Taylor Lautner. And Kristen Stewart.

The kid must weigh 200 lbs and he is...a ballerina. How does he do it???

WOW is Kristen Stewart awkward. "you need to grow into your cahones." That is literally what she says. Taylor just laughs- I assume things like this come out of her mouth often. In the interview, she claims she, "is so not Bella". That's for sure. Bella is supposed to be awkward and gawky but Kristen really out does her. She talks about doing The Runaways on break in the article:
“If it was Twilight all the time, I would go mad. To just play one character for four years, it’s not what I do. I like to have variation. I like to change it up. To live one experience, it would be like I have this weird alter-ego, alternate life, instead of slipping into a character for 6 weeks, sucking it dry, and leaving. It would be like 4 years of living like a f***ng psycho person,"

Sucking a character dry. Poor choice of words.

I have a feeling that by the time New Moon rolls around I will no longer be thinking of Taylor Lautner as Shark Boy. Hopefully I will forget Kristen with that awful mullet.
-CE

ALSO: I would like to point out that I have the jacket Bella is wearing in this picture. It's from J Crew. I also have the same Hunter boots she wears in Twilight. She needs to stop shopping in my closet.

1 comment:

  1. "I have a feeling that by the time New Moon rolls around I will not longer be thinking of Taylor Lautner as Shark Boy."

    OMG!


    I told you so! Y'all made so much fun of me!!! Taylor is not shark boy and I'm going to laugh in your face the first time you say that to me in person! muaha

    I will say though that his jumps are more lemur like than anything.

    damn. kristen stewart is so awkward! every roll she plays is the same...she acts in reality the way she plays bella in twilight! and in adventureland she is the same as bell...and herself. yuck.

    ReplyDelete